Perform User Access Reviews to meet aggressive timelines for SOX Audit
All publicly-traded companies are subject to the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002. For compliance, every company needs to ensure it is conducting periodic access reviews and certifications, maintaining segregation of duty (SOD), managing access rights for on-boarding, off-boarding, and role changes. The severe nature of non-compliance necessitates that companies adopt identity governance and access products that are faster to implement and quick to conduct access reviews.
A number of publicly traded companies are using SecurEnds over competing products to achieve faster time to value. SecurEnds offer the following:
- Access Certification: Automate inadequate and/or time-consuming manual access certification, user attestations, etc. to quickly meet security compliance and internal IT control requirements
- Audit Evidence: Demonstrate compliance with standards and provide proof-of-compliance using pre-defined audit reports, audit trail mechanisms and certification of access
- Segregation of duty (SOD): Create rules that prevent risky sets of access from being granted to a person. For example, the ability to view a bank account and transfer funds to outside accounts
- Analytics & Reporting: Use AI/ML driven reports to identify risk outliers and generate drill-down reports to identify risky entitlements
- Automate Provisioning and De-provisioning: Streamline the review and verification (or revocation) of user access to different apps and resources.
- Centralize Visibility: Track access of all users (including contractors and partners) who join, move or leave the company
- Workflow Automation: Self-service access request capabilities enable users to request access, approve and certify access leading to productivity gains
- Mitigate Risk Across IT Landscape: Out-of-the-box connectors for all major platforms, databases, directories, and common enterprise applications to quickly and easily run compliance campaigns
- Ease of Use: Simple and intuitive interface, built using the latest technology, allows for quick adoption and consistent ongoing use across customer base
- Increase Security Posture: Comprehensive identity governance solution that reduces identity security risk and insider threat by eliminating orphaned and unauthorized user accounts
- Simple Licensing Model: We are the quickest time-to-value vendor in the market
- Quick Enablement: Our competitors have bloated products that take time to customize and implement. Our container-based products and laser focus on just the IGA aspect makes us quickly deploy to on-premise, SE Cloud or Customer Cloud
- IGA Disruptor: Highly rated by leading global corporations in Gartner peer reviews, laser focused on delivering a quality product and recognized thought leaders with industry publications with Deloitte.